Maternal & Women's Wellness
in Winter Park, FL
Maternal & Women’s Counseling for Prenatal, Postpartum, Infertility and Loss
Are you feeling isolated and alone? Do you think no one understands what you are going through? We at CLIMB Wellness & Counseling are here to help with challenging life transitions. We specialize in maternal and women’s counseling because we care about women and their families. Unexpected and unplanned events happen every day. Being a woman today is challenging, there are more commitments and expectations than ever. Women’s Counseling is focused on the uniqueness of being a female in an ever changing world with an ever changing body. From the teenage years to retirement and all that comes in between we would be honored to help you get to the other side.
Maternal Counseling is focused on everything from decision making/prenatal to postpartum and all of the adjustments to becoming a mommy. This includes how to balance your new life and relationships to the potential of grief, loss, infertility and trauma that can arise. Every woman’s path is different, and we are here to walk beside you, to encourage, comfort, listen and support you in a way that will be most advantageous to you. We want to see you Climb!
Maternal counseling sessions can be a stand-alone service or can be used as a helpful compliment to family counseling or couple’s counseling.
In Maternal Counseling Sessions Our Counselors Can Help You With
- Exploring and improving self-image and your changing body
- Managing future planning
- Processing Traumatic births
- Communication struggles
- Fertility concerns and decision-making
- Coping and handling postpartum depression, anxiety and scary thoughts
- Handling the emotional challenges in motherhood
- Balancing work and parenting
- Nurturing yourself and your relationship
- Healing childhood wounds
- Therapeutic support during the fertility process
- Adoption possibilities
- Miscarriage, preterm, infant loss or termination of pregnancy
- Preparing for a subsequent pregnancy
- Grieving the loss of a parent or family support
If you are interested in learning more about a collaborative, client-centered, solution orientated approach for women, contact us today.